Agenda for theMay 2004 interop meeting
gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 6 10:13:36 PDT 2004
we need an agenda for the meeting at the end of this month. These are the
topics that seem relevant to me:
* Basic SOAP interoperation
- Does WS-I sort it all out or do we need something more?
* The standard-interfaces proposal
- Standardize just the bits on which we have consensus?
- Concrete definition with WSDL and XSD?
* Proposals for handling asychronous operations
* Proposals for authentication and authorization
Your additions and objections are invited.
Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA Fax: +44-1223-337523
More information about the grid