Astro-rg update session at ogf23

Nicholas A Walton naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 27 07:45:27 PDT 2008

Dear All,

this is a brief reminder that there will be a short update session at
the upcoming OGF meeting in Barcelona next week.

The astrorg session is Thur 5 Jun 2008 in the Sant Gervasi room from
17.30-19.00 local time - see
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?event_id=10

if you plan to attend and would like to make a short presentation please
let me know. The focus for the session will be on work flows following
up from the discussion that took place last week at the Trieste IVOA
InterOp session - see
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2008GridAndWebServices

I look forward to seeing you in Barcelona

Yours, Nic Walton

--
Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist	       http://www.astrogrid.org)