[Fwd: Meeting: VOQL-TEG#4]

Pedro Osuna Pedro.Osuna at sciops.esa.int
Mon Jan 29 08:12:52 PST 2007

Dear all,

thanks to Kona suggestion and mail direction I have created some
proposed meeting dates for the VOQL-TEG#4.

I am not sure at all that I did it properly, but I believe you only have
to visit the following page to give your prefered dates:

http://www.meetomatic.com/respond.php?id=L84LC5

I think I can then monitor the status of your responses, and eventually
try to make a proper date.

Please let me know if you have any question, although I am not sure at
all I'll be able to answer it.

Thanks Kona...

Cheers,
P.